Monday, November 20

Bore me

When I was a kid I was bored quite a lot. I do feel I was a
creative child, but nonetheless - there was not that much
going on to occupy my mind.

That is not the case today. I'm suffering of full and complete
information overload, and there is so much to see and do
that I don't even find the time to do 1/10th of what I'd like
to. This all makes time fly by so fucking fast. And I hardly
find the time to enjoy the things I do manage to fit in my
calendar since I'm always on the run - either by feet or by
mind.

I'd like to get back to that point where life was boring at
times, and you learned to appreciate the moment. Where
you did not take things for granted.

Boredom is a form of luxury in modern society.

Considering all of this I'm glad my girlfriend and I went up
to the cabin this weekend. Just doing nothing, really. No
tv, no internet, no shopping, no exhibitions, no work, no
social gatherings - just the two of us quietly waiting the
weekend out.






5 Comments:

Blogger marius said...

are you suddenly moderating comments now ???

what the fuck.

7:53 PM  
Blogger æLÆn said...

Not really...

7:59 PM  
Blogger marius said...

i wrote.

ahh...thats som cute

Paris: yeah that hot...

earlier this morning...

but where is it?

tell me,,,

10:56 PM  
Blogger æLÆn said...

Hmm...I haven't moderated anything. It must be some hardware issues on your end. Oh!! That's right, you use a mac, don't you? No wonder.

Two-step solution to your technical difficulties:

1. Throw the mac out.
2. Get a REAL computer.

9:58 AM  
Blogger marius said...

hahaha
2. Get a REAL computer.?????

who´s computer has been away for repairs twice in the last 6 months?

not mine...yours!

stupid.

macs will soon rule the world.

pc is sssoooo the 18th century.

there you have it.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home