Wednesday, November 8

And they come out swinging

I don't really go out a lot any longer. Guess it's all part of growing
up and the fact that I'm in a committed relationship. I don't really
see the point of going out on town unless there is some special
event that I'm curious about, or I'm in the mood to get really,
really drunk on espresso/rum shots, absinth and whiskey. Which
lately has been happening just about three times a year.

But this last weekend my girlfriend and I went to a party.
Or "illegal rave" as some would have it. It was swell. A good
vibe, and a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while.

Marius ended up taking some pics of us with his sick lens.






5 Comments:

Blogger marius said...

kuleste kiddza i gata-

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeg var for full til å komme meg dit. skjønt,-jeg angrer jo nå..!


esra

9:17 PM  
Blogger æLÆn said...

Æsj...du skulle ha kommet. Jeg var forresten og så Fantastisk Politikk på Samtidsmuseet her om dagen. En del pikk-kunst, men det var et par morsomme saker.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fnis. ta med deg frøkna og mister marius på åpningen til gardar eide einarsson på standard ikveld om du vil!!om kunsten er ræva, så blir det iallfall gratis vin!!hepp.

<3esra

9:58 AM  
Blogger æLÆn said...

Hehe...Kanke. Skal på julebord. =)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home