Monday, November 27

Bank robbery



Sorry. I haven't found the time to be on here lately. All my
time, focus and interest has been aimed towards trying to
buy an apartment. Or, more specifically; finding a place that
feels good, and financing the fucker. It might be me setting
to high standards, but it's not all that easy when the 37 kvm
(400 sq feet) apartment we were looking at today cost
2,9 mill nkr (450000 USD). That was a ridiculously nice
apartment, though. But even the quite normal apartments
that size go for at least 250000 USD plus.

I have a lot of figuring out to do, so don't shoot me for being
a lazy fuck on this blog for some time. I'll keep posting now
and then when I find the time.

4 Comments:

Blogger marius said...

kjøpe en svær en...

9:40 AM  
Blogger æLÆn said...

Yup. Kan kjøpe hus. I Passvikdalen.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeg håper du er klar over at ny bopel krever innflytningsfest!?jeg har herved invitert megselv:D

<3 esra

10:45 PM  
Blogger æLÆn said...

Seff! Ingen vei utenom da. ;-)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home